Nonsurgical Options for Women with Urinary Incontinence PFA-specific FAQs - Cycle 2 2021
- What types of research designs are applicable for this PCORI Funding Announcement (PFA)?
- If an observational study is proposed, can the proposed analysis plan use both retrospective data and prospective data?
- What interventions are eligible?
- Will PCORI pay for the cost of delivering interventions if they are not currently covered by insurance?
- What outcomes will we be required to add to our study if funded?
- Is an Engagement Plan required for this PFA?
- What stakeholders should our team engage as we plan and conduct our study?
- Should applicants involve actual patients as partners in our project or would partnership with an advocacy group, not a specifically identified patient, be sufficient?
- What aspects of the study should include stakeholder input?