Improving Postpartum Maternal Outcomes for Populations Experiencing Disparities PFA-specific FAQs - Cycle 2 2021
- What is considered a resubmission?
- Should interventions focus only on the postpartum period?
- Can interventions focus on mental and behavioral health?
- Budgets can be up to $5M for small studies, and up to $15M for large studies. What is considered a small study?
- Is PCORI interested in studies that address questions about conditions that lead to high costs to individuals or society?
- Does PCORI cover intervention costs?