Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
This content provides additional insight specific to the Improving Methods PCORI Funding Announcement.
- How should applicants indicate how and where the Research Plan adheres to each of the Methodology Standards?
- How should applicants complete the Engagement Plan in the Research Plan?
- What is the Methods program general policy with regard to engagement in proposals?
- Does the Methods PFA require applicants to complete the Engagement Template?
- What is the Methods PFA's general policy about funding disease-specific proposals for instrument development or validation?
- Are applications submitted in response to the Methods PFA required to include a comparative component?
- Can A Principal Investigator (PI) Submit More Than One Letter Of Intent (LOI) Per PCORI Funding Announcement (PFA)?