Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
This content provides additional insight specific to the Improving Methods PCORI Funding Announcement.
- Where can I find methods gaps identified by PCORI?
- How should applicants indicate how and where the Research Plan adheres to each of the Methodology Standards?
- How should applicants complete the Engagement Plan in the Research Plan if the proposals does not have robust engagement?
- What is the Methods program general policy with regard to engagement in proposals?
- Does the Methods program require applicants to complete the Engagement Template?
- What is the Methods program general policy about funding disease-specific proposals for instrument development or validation?
- Are applications submitted in response to the Methods PFA required to include a comparative component?