Becoming a Reviewer
- How does PCORI select Reviewers for each cycle?
- Can non-US residents become PCORI Reviewers?
- When will I be notified of my application status as a PCORI Reviewer?
- If I was previously accepted to the PCORI Reviewer pool, do I need to reapply to participate in future cycles?
- If I am no longer able to serve as a Reviewer for a particular cycle, what is the process for alerting PCORI?
- What if I indicated that I was available but was not assigned applications for Merit Review?
- How will I know if I have not been selected as a Reviewer for this current cycle?
- If I am not accepted to be a PCORI Reviewer, how else can I get involved with PCORI?