Cost and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- What is PCORI’s official policy on cost and cost-effectiveness analysis?
- What is the difference between cost-effectiveness analysis and cost analysis?
- Will a proposal to measure cost effectiveness as any one of the specific aims and/or to include it as any outcome of the study be deemed nonresponsive, even if it measures other outcomes that are meaningful to patients and other stakeholders?
- Will a proposal that includes a cost-effectiveness analysis as a secondary aim be deemed nonresponsive?
- Can an applicant resubmit a proposal for another cycle after removing the cost-effectiveness analysis? If so, should the Letter of Intent be resubmitted?