PCORI Help Center

Is it required for Science of Engagement research projects to conduct comparative clinical effectiveness research (CER) or can they propose to study appropriate practices and measurements of research engagement?

A variety of research approaches are appropriate, including but not limited to CER, as long as they allow for achievement of the purposes and goals outlined in the PFA.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk