Yes. PCORI has developed several resources for the research community. Engagement resources can be found on PCORI's website These include:
- Updated Engagement Plan – Milestone template. The UEP milestone is intended to guide the research team’s work to operationalize its engagement strategy, and document engagement activities at the project level to support continued learning by PCORI.
- PCORI Engagement Rubric – Provides guidance on methods for engaging stakeholder partners throughout each phase of a research study.
- Building Effective Multi-Stakeholder Research Teams – Concrete information and resources to support teams in two key areas: (a) engaging stakeholders to be active members of the team and (b) working together as a productive team.
- Research Fundamentals – Learning package for people new to health research or PCOR. Covers the language and logic of the research process, and ways to be involved.
- Engagement Tool and Resource Repository for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research – Searchable peer-to-peer repository containing engagement-related tools and resources developed and used by PCORI awardees.
- Engagement in Health Research Literature Explorer – Searchable list of peer-reviewed publications on engagement in health research, compiled by PCORI.
- Compensation Framework – Considerations for financial compensation of patients, caregivers, and patient/caregiver organizations engaged in PCORI-funded research as engaged research partners.
- Budgeting for Engagement Activities – Guidance to help applicants budget appropriately for proposed engagement activities in a study.