Please remember that each project can have the following authorized Users:
- Principal Investigator
- Administrative Official
- Financial Officer
- Contract Manager
- PI-Designee (2)
These users have view and edit access to an application/contract through PCORI Online. Refer to the User Access Cheat Sheet for descriptions of each Authorized User.
How to update your project’s Authorized Users:
- All users must set up their own accounts in PCORI Online.
- In order to set up your account in PCORI Online, please refer to the User Access Cheat Sheet.
- It is PCORI’s policy to have the Principal Investigator (PI) or the currently listed Administrative Official (AO) submit the Authorized User request.
- Any requests for access that are not submitted directly to PCORI by the AO or PI will be denied.
- Dual PIs affiliated with institutions other than the awardee may be granted authorized user access as a PI designee 1 or 2 if permitted by the awardee institution. Any requests for such authorized user access must be submitted to PCORI by the AO. Any other requests to grant access to a non-affiliated Dual PI will be denied. No other non-affiliated users will be allowed.
- If a change in PI is being requested, PCORI must be consulted in advance.