- The following PCORI-funded research evidence sources may serve as the basis for dissemination activities under this award:
- PCORI-funded Primary Research Results. These are articles published in peer-reviewed research journals that are based on work done by PCORI-funded projects.
- PCORI-funded Systematic Reviews and Systematic Review Updates. These compilations provide answers to specific clinical questions by analyzing published and unpublished results from all relevant studies on a given topic.
- PCORI Evidence Updates. These briefs highlight some of the important research findings from PCORI-funded projects in a plain-language format for patients and other stakeholders.
- PCORI CME/CE. These continuing medical education/continuing education activities contain information that support healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers, and other stakeholders in putting key findings from PCORI-funded projects into practice.
- Applicants must identify the specific PCORI-funded research evidence that will be the focus of the dissemination initiative in the LOI and application.
- All evidence that is the focus of a dissemination initiative must have been published (primary research results) or posted on PCORI’s website (the other sources) by the LOI receipt date.
Have more questions? Submit a request