The Application Guidelines and PCORI templates note additional instructions including page or length restrictions, when applicable. Documents uploaded (excluding letters of support) to PCORI Online must be formatted as follows:
- Header: Include the Principal Investigator’s (PI’s) full name in the top left corner of the page header on every page.
- Margins: Use at least half-inch margins. The header may fall within the top margin, but the body text should not begin closer than one half-inch from the edge of the page.
- Font: Use size 11 Calibri for the main body of the text. Figures, tables and captions may be size 8 font.
- Page Numbering: Each page must be numbered consecutively for each PDF upload. Each section of an uploaded document must begin with page 1.
- Spacing: Use single spacing.
- Document Format: Upload all attachments in PDF format.
- Page limit: This varies based on document. * File name format: refer to Application Checklist.
References: PCORI suggests including all references as in-text citations using American Medical Association (AMA) citation style, but other citation styles are accepted.