PCORI is interested in studies of interventions that may include:
- Specific drugs, devices, and procedures
- Other types of alternatives, such as medical and assistive devices and technologies
- Behavior change, including the use of behavioral or financial incentives (the latter for patients only)
- Organizational models and policies within and across healthcare systems (e.g., patient-centered medical homes, clinical protocols such as standing orders, clinical pathways)
- Communication and/or dissemination strategies
For more information on what PCORI is interested in funding, please review our Funding Center which lists all open funding announcements, as well as upcoming and past opportunities.