PCORI Help Center

Are there any requirements prior to registering for PCORI Online?

Yes. In order to submit an application or register your organization in our system, you will need a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number and an Employer Identification Number (EIN). If necessary, you can apply for a DUNS and/or an EIN.

If you are not a U.S.-based organization and therefore do not have an EIN or DUNS, please contact PCORI at pfa@pcori.org for instructions on how to register and apply.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk