PCORI Help Center

Can a contract award be transferred from one institution to another?

PCORI contracts are with the recipient institution and not the individual PI. The transfer must first be approved by PCORI. If a PI would like to transfer a contract (after award notification), then he/she must provide notice and receive written approval from the Administrative Official of the original recipient institution.

The original contract will be closed out, and a new contract will be negotiated and awarded to the transfer recipient institution.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk