PCORI Help Center

Are foreign organizations eligible for funding?

Yes. Foreign organizations may apply, but their application should clearly demonstrate the benefits of their research to the US healthcare system, US residents, and US patient-centered research. Foreign organizations should enter 999-99-9999 in the EIN field in the online letter of intent (LOI)/application.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk