PCORI Help Center

Can an award be transferred from one organization to another?

Yes. All transfers must be approved by PCORI. A Principal Investigator who desires to transfer a contract/post-award must, at minimum, provide notice and receive written approval from the original organization.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk