Only current PCORI-funded awardees with active research contracts are eligible to submit a request in response to this opportunity.
Eligibility criteria for the Patient-Centered Economic Outcomes Supplement:
- Awarded contracts that were funded under PCORI Funding Announcements (PFAs) issued in Cycle 1 2019 or later
- Projects must have submitted at least one Interim Progress Report (IPR) by June 1, 2023, and have the Final Progress Report (FPR) due on October 1, 2024, or later.
- The current comparative clinical effectiveness research (CER) project must be a multi-site study.
- Project is deemed by PCORI staff to be in good standing. Metrics for assessment include:
- On-time completion of project milestones to date
- Cumulative enrollment progress (if the project includes prospective enrollment of participants and is anticipated to have started enrollment by the Supplement application receipt date)
- Project has not received a cumulative extension of greater than 18 months to the original executed contract’s research period of performance end date (i.e., the Final Progress Report due date)
- PLACER awards currently in the Feasibility Phase are not eligible.